Friday, December 30, 2016

Raining yet touring

Following morning, we woke up to the mild rains and it wasn't something that we expected. Nevertheless we set out with our plan. The first thing I noticed were the street side Orange trees bearing numerous ripe oranges. I was so tempted to pluck one, but refrained. As Shiksha mentioned multiple times, I guess the regret might always remain that I didnt pluck one, but that might also be a starting point to visit Barca again. The metros in Barcelona are brilliant - the best way to travel. I still can't get over the pronunciation of 'Maragall' - something that Shiksha and myself will remember for lifetime, I guess. 
Reached Sagrada Familia, a majestic structure, the feeling inside the monument was inexplicable, I had goosebumps every now and then, had it been prohibited to talk inside the structure it would have been a unique experience. Covering Casa Mila, La Pedrera, Casa Battlo, Arc De Triomphe, we walked the busy streets of Passeig De Gracia and called it a day. Had a local Spanish dinner and back home preparing a plan for the following day.
Sagrada Familia
Spot the orange trees
Sagrada Familia
Casa Mila
At La Pedrera
View from our balcony
Dinner!
Sagrada Familia
Fun at the metro
With Sharan
Creme' Catalana
Casa Battlo

No comments:

Post a Comment