Friday, December 30, 2016

Beautiful Barcelona

I have heard a lot about European cities about their lifestyles, atmosphere, people, food, and it took a while for me to even believe in the moment and experience all of it for myself. My first impression was great. Barcelona was an amazing host. Its charm, beauty, people and lively atmosphere inspired me. Into the city roads and I was lost in thoughts dreaming.
Some logistical aspects:
  • Buying a metro pass or a Hola BCN pass is very useful. Available at kiosks in metro stations and at the airport as well.
  • Book accommodation before hand. Thanks to Airbnb and Agoda, we had our accommodation sorted
  • It is also a big advantage to know a bit of Spanish. :)
Reached Horta, our place of stay for the next 4 days. With a beautiful balcony view and a cosy bed, we were off to sleep after chalking out an itinerary for day 2!

The majestic horse at the airport
Christmas decorations!
On the streets of Horta
Dinner at Pans Company
Capture of the beautifully lit streets
Climbing the hills at El-Carmel
Posing
Posers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment